1. Ou, G; Xu, YS; Wen, B; Lin R; Ge BH; Huang, K; Zu, D; Wu, H; Liu, LM; Li, YD, Tune Defects in Oxides at Room-temperature by Lithium Reduction, Nature Communications, in press
2. Wang, HL; Wang, N; Wu, H. High-temperature Particulate Matter Filtration with Resilient Yttria-stabilized ZrO2 Nanofiber Sponge, Small, 2018, in press
3. Song, JA; Wang, HY; Li, ZW; Long, YZ; Fang, MH; Wu, H. Large-scale blow spinning of carbon microfiber sponge as efficient and recyclable oil sorbent, Chemical Engineering Journal, in press
4. Wei, HH; Huang, K; Zhang, L; Ge, BH; Wang, D; Lang, JL; Ma, JY; Wang, D; Zhang, S; Li, QY; Zhang, RY; Lei, M; Liu, LM; Wu, H. Melting to Release Reactants in Solution Syntheses, Angewandte Chemie, 2018, 130: 1-7
5. Ou, G; Fan, P; Zhong, ML; Huang, K; Wei, HH; Wu, Hui. Defective molybdenum sulfide quantum dots as highly active hydrogen evolution electrocatalysts, Nano Research, 2018, 11(2), 751-761
6. Huang, Y, Huang, K, Hussain, N, Matsumoto, H, Wu, H. Large-area, transferable sub-10 nm polymer membranes at the air–water interface. Nano Research, 2018, 1-11.
7. Bai, XP; Liao, SY; Wu, Hui. Room-temperature processing of silver submicron fiber mesh for flexible electronics, npj Flexible Electronics, 2018, 2(1)
8. Zhang, RY; Wu, H. Ultra-low-temperature growth of CdS quantum dots on g-C3N4 nanosheets and their photocatalytic performance, Dalton Transactions, 2018, 47(5), 1417-1421
9. Huang, K; Wu, H. Ultrathin two-dimensional metals with fully exposed (111) facets, Chemical Communications, 2018, 54(2), 160-163
10. Wang, HL; Zhang, X; Wang, N; Li, Y; Feng, X; Huang, Y; Zhao, CS; Liu, ZL; Fang, MH; Ou, G; Gao, HJ; Li, XY; Wu, H. Ultralight, scalable, and high-temperature-resilient ceramic nanofiber sponges, Science Advances, 2017.6, 3(6)
11. Wei, HH; Huang, K; Wang, D; Zhang, RY; Ge, BH; Ma, JY; Wen, B; Zhang, S; Li, QY; Lei, M; Zhang, C; Irawan, J; Liu, LM; Wu, H. Iced photochemical reduction to synthesize atomically dispersed metals by suppressing nanocrystal growth, Nature Communications, 2017. 8
12. Lin, S; Bai, XP; Wang, HY; Wang, HL; Song, JA; Huang, K; Wang, C; Wang, N; Li, B; Lei, M; Wu, H. Roll-to-Roll Production of Transparent Silver-Nanofiber-Network Electrodes for Flexible Electrochromic Smart Windows, Advanced Materials, 2017, 29(41)
13. Lang, JL; Ding, B; Zhang, S; Su, HX; Ge, BH; Qi, LH; Gao, HJ; Li, XY; Li, QY; Wu, H. Scalable Synthesis of 2D Si Nanosheets, Advanced Materials, 2017., 29(31)
14. Khalid, B; Bai, XP; Wei, HH; Huang, Y; Wu, H; Cui, Y. Direct Blow-Spinning of Nanofibers on a Window Screen for Highly Efficient PM2.5 Removal, Nano Letters, 2017, 17(2), 1140-1148
15. Bai, XP; Liao, SY; Huang, Y; Song, JA; Liu, ZL; Fang, MH; Xu, CC; Cui, Y; Wu, H. Continuous Draw Spinning of Extra-Long Silver Submicron Fibers with Micrometer Patterning Capability, Nano Letters, 2017, 17(3), 1883-1891
16. Ou, G; Fan, PX; Zhang, HJ; Huang, K; Yang, C; Yu, W; Wei, HH; Zhong, ML; Wu, H; Li, Y. Large-scale hierarchical oxide nanostructures for high-performance electrocatalytic water splitting, Nano Energy, 2017.5, 35, 207-214
17. Hussain, N; Liang, TX; Zhang, QY; Anwar, T; Huang, Y; Lang, JL; Huang, K; Wu, H. Ultrathin Bi Nanosheetswith Superior Photoluminescence, Small, 2017.9.27, 13(36)
18. Lang, JL; Jin, Y; Luo, XY; Liu, ZL; Song, JA; Long, YZ; Qi, LH; Fang, MH; Li, ZC; Wu, Hui. Surface graphited carbon scaffold enables simple and scalable fabrication of 3D composite lithium metal anode, Journal of Materials Chemirstry A, 2017, 5(36), 19168-19174
19. Wu, XL; Ou, G; Yang, C; Ge, J; Wu, Hui. Enhanced enzymatic reactions by solar-to-thermal conversion nanoparticles, Chemical Communications, 2017.4.12, 53(36), 5048-5051
20. Liu, YC; Wang, XQ; Wu, H. High-performance wastewater treatment based on reusable functional photo-absorbers, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2017, 309, 787-794
21. Xu, CC; Wang, HL; Song, JA; Bai, XP; Liu, ZL; Fang, MH; Yuan, YS; Sheng, JY; Li XY; Wang, N; Wu H. Ultralight and resilient Al2O3 nanotube aerogels with low thermal conductivity, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2018, 101(4), 1677-1683
22. Xu, YS; Huang, K; Ou, G; Tang, H; Wei, HH; Zhang, QY; Gong, JH; Fang, MH; Wu, H. A facile fabrication method for ultrathin NiO/Ni nanosheets as a high-performance electrocatalyst for the oxygen evolution reaction, RSC Advances, 2017, 7(30), 18539-18544
23. Gu, L; Wei, HH; Peng, ZJ; Wu, Hui. Defects enhanced photocatalytic performances in SrTiO3 using laser-melting treatment, Journal of Materials Research, 2017, 32(4), 748-756
24. Liu, YC; Wang, XQ; Wu, H, Reusable DNA-functionalized-graphene for ultrasensitive mercury (II) detection and removal, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 2017, 87, 129-135
25. Zhang, RY; Wei, HH; Si, WJ; Ou, G; Zhao, CS; Song, MJ; Zhang, C; Wu, H. Enhanced Electrocatalytic Activity for Water Splitting on NiO/Ni/Carbon Fiber Paper , Materials, 2017, 10(1)
26. Ding, B; Wu, H; Xu, ZP; Li, XY; Gao, HJ, Stress effects on lithiation in silicon, Nano Energy, 2017, 38, 486-493
27. Khan, SB; Wu, H; Ma, LW; Hou, MJ; Zhang, ZJ, HfO2 Nanorod Array as High-Performance and High-Temperature Antireflective Coating, Advanced Material Interfaces, 2017, 4(6)
28. Liu, T; Wang, C; Hou, J; Zhang, CB; Chen, HJ; He, HC; Wang, N; Cao, GZ, Wu, Hui. Enhanced Electron Collection in Perovskite Solar Cells Employing Thermoelectric NaCo2O4/TiO2 Coaxial Nanofibers, Small, 2016.10.5, 12(37), 5146-5152
29. Zhang, LF; Ou, G; Gu, L; Peng, ZJ; Wang, LN; Wu, Hui. A highly active molybdenum multisulfide electrocatalyst for the hydrogen evolution reaction , RSC Advances, 2016, 6(109), 107158-107162
30. 郭择良; 伍晖. 锂离子电池硅负极循环稳定性研究进展电化学2016, (05), 499-512
31. Fan, PX; Zhong, ML; Zhang, HJ; Bai, BF; Wu, H, Jin, GF, Large-scale cauliflower-shaped hierarchical copper nanostructures for efficient photothermal conversion, Nanoscale, 2016, 8(30), 14617-14624
32. Ma, LW; Wu, H; Huang, Y; Zou, SM; Li, JH; Zhang, ZJ, High-Performance Real-Time SERS Detection with Recyclable Ag Nanorods@HfO2 Substrates, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016.10.12, 8(40), 27162-27168
33. Shen, Y; Du, JW; Zhang, X; Huang, X; Song, Y; Wu, H, Lin, YH; Li, M; Nan, CW, Enhanced breakdown strength and suppressed leakage current of polyvinylidene fluoride nanocomposites by two-dimensional ZrO2 nanosheets, Materials Express, 2016.6, 6(3): 277~282
34. Zhao, CS; Zhang, HT; Si, WJ; Wu, H. Mass production of two-dimensional oxides by rapid heating of hydrous chlorides. Nature Communications, 2016, 7, 12543.
35. Lang, JL; Ding, B; Zhu, T; Su, HX; Luo, H; Qi, LQ; Liu, K; Wang, K; Hussain, N; Zhao, CS; Li, XY; Gao, HJ; Wu, H. Cycling of a Lithium-Ion Battery with a Silicon Anode Drives Large Mechanical Actuation. Advanced Materials, 2016, DOI:10.1002/adma.201603061.
36. Liu, HW; Tang, H; Fang, MH; Si, WJ; Zhang, QH; Huang, ZH; Gu, L; Pan, W; Yao, J; Nan, CW; Wu, H. 2D Metals by Repeated Size Reduction. Advanced Materials, 2016, 28, 8170-8176.
37. Huang, Y; Bai, XP; Zhou, M; Liao, SY; Yu, ZF; Wang, YP; Wu, H. Large-Scale Spinning of Silver Nanofibers as Flexible and Reliable Conductors. Nano Letters, 2016, 16, 5846-5851.
38. Zhang, QY; Luo, X; Wang, LN; Zhang, LF; Khalid, B; Gong, JH; Wu, H. Lithium-Ion Battery Cycling for Magnetism Control. Nano Letters, 2016, 16, 583-587.
39. Zhao, CS; Luo, X; Chen, CM; Wu, H. Sandwich electrode designed for high performance lithium-ion battery. Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 9511-9516.
40. Huang, Y; Liao, SY; Ren, J; Khalid, B; Peng, HL; Wu, H. A transparent, conducting tape for flexible electronics. Nano Research, 2016, 9, 917-924.
41. Ou, G; Li, ZW; Li, DK; Cheng, L; Liu, Z; Wu, H. Photothermal therapy by using titanium oxide nanoparticles. Nano Research, 2016, 9, 1236-1243.
42. Wei, HH; Ma, XG; Gu, L; Li, JQ; Si, WJ: Ou, G; Yu, W; Zhao, CS; Li, JY; Song, MJ; Peng, ZJ; Wu, H. Aerodynamic levitated laser annealing method to defective titanium dioxide with enhanced photocatalytic performance. Nano Research, 2016, DOI: 10.1007/s12274-016-1253-0.
43. Wang, XQ; Ou, G; Wang, N; Wu, H. Graphene-based Recyclable Photo-Absorbers for High-Efficiency Seawater Desalination. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016, 8, 9194-9199.
44. Wang, HL; Wang, N; Liu, T; Zhao, CS; Luo, X; Zhang, LF; Chang, YL; Wu, H. A heatproof separator for lithium-ion battery based on nylon66 nanofibers. Ionics, 2016, 22, 731-734.
45. Yu W; Ou, G; Qi, LH; Wu, H. Textured LiFePO4 Bulk with Enhanced Electrical Conductivity. Journal of American Ceramic Society, 2016, 9, 3214-3216.
46. Li, SW; Zhao, CS; Li, B; Wu, H. Performance Enhancement of Nanostructure Silicon Anode for Lithium Ion Battery. Current Nanoscience, 2016, 12, 169-174.
47. Ou, G; Li, DK; Zhang, QH; Xu, B; Gu, L; Nan, CW; Wu, H. Arc-Melting to Narrow the Bandgap of Oxide Semiconductors. Advanced Materials, 2015, 27, 2589-2594.
48. Saito, Y; Luo, X; Zhao, CS; Pan, W; Chen, CM; Gong, JH; Matsumoto, H; Yao, J; Wu, H. Filling the Gaps between Graphene Oxide: A General Strategy toward Nanolayered Oxides. Advance Functional Materials, 2015, 25, 5683-5690.
49. Huang, SH; Zhao, CS; Pan, W; Cui, Y; Wu, H. Direct Writing of Half-Meter Long CNT Based Fiber for Flexible Electronics. Nano Letters, 2015, 15, 1609-1614.
50. Huang, S; Guo, CF; Zhang, X; Pan, W; Luo, X; Zhao, CS; Gong, JH; Li, XY; Ren, ZF; Wu, H. Buckled Tin Oxide Nanobelt Webs as Highly Stretchable and Transparent Photosensors. Small, 2015, 11, 5712-5718.
51. Luo, X; Zhang, HJ; Pan, W; Gong, JH; Khalid, B; Zhong, ML; Wu, H. SiOx Nanodandelion by Laser Ablation for Anode of Lithium-Ion Battery. Small, 2015, 11, 6009-6012.
52. Zhao, CS; Gao, HP; Chen, CM; Wu, H. Reduction of graphene oxide in Li-ion batteries. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015, 3, 18360-18364.
53. Zhao, CS; Li, SW; Luo, X; Li, B; Pan, W; Wu, H. Integration of Si in a metal foam current collector for stable electrochemical cycling in Li-ion batteries. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015, 3, 18360-18364.
54. Yu, W; Ou, G; Si, WJ; Qi, LH; Wu, H. Defective SrTiO3 synthesized by arc-melting. Chemical Communication, 2015, 51, 15685-15688.
55. Chang, YL; Wang, C; Liang, TX; Zhao, CS; Luo, X; Guo, T; Gong, JH; Wu, H. Sol-gel synthesis of mesoporous spherical zirconia. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 104629-104634.
56. Luo, X; Pan, W; Liu, HG; Gong, JH; Wu, H. Glass fiber fabric mat as the separator for lithium-ion battery with high safety performance. Ionics, 2015, 21, 3135-3139.
57. Huang S, Wu H,* Ruan Z, Yu Z, and Pan W.*, A Flexible and Transparent Ceramic Nanobelt Network for Soft Electronics, NPG Asia Materials, 6 (2), e86 (2014)
58. Wang C,*Wu H,* Bao Z, Cui Y, A Sealf-healing Electrode for L-ion Battery, Nature Chemistry, 5, 12, 1042-1048, (2013).
59. Wu H, Kong D, Ruan Z, Carney T, Fan S H, Cui Y, et. al. A transparent electrode based on metal nanotrogh network, Nature Nanotechnology, 8, 421-425, (2013).
60. Wu H, Yu G, Pan L, Bao Z, Cui Y, Li-ion Battery Anodes by In-situ Polymerization of Conducting Hydrogel to Conformally Coat Silicon Nanoparticles. Nature Communications, 4, 1943, (2013).
61. Wu H, Chan J, Jang C, Yao Y, Cui Y. Stable cycling of double-walled silicon nanotube battery anodes through solid-electrolyte interphase control. Nature Nanotechnology, 7, 309-314, (2012).
62. Wu H, Cui, Y. Designing nanostructured Si anodes for high energy lithium ion batteries. Nano Today, 7, 414-429, (2012).
63. Wu H, Zheng G, Cui Y, Engineering Empty Space between Si Nanoparticles for Lithium-Ion Battery Anodes. Nano Letters, 12, 904-909, (2012).
64. Wu, H*, Liu, N*, McDowell, M. T., Yao, Y., Wang, C., Cui, Y, A Yolk-Shell. Design for Stabilized and Scalable Li-Ion Battery Alloy Anodes. Nano Letters, 12, 3315-3321, (2012)
65. Hu L*, Gao YF*, Wu H*, Cao AY, Cui Y, Silicon/CNT sponge as Li-ion battery anodes with High Area Capacity, Adv. Energy Mater. 1, 523-527, (2011).
66. Wu H, Hu L B, Carney T, Ruan Z C, Yu Z F, Fan S H, Cui Y, Low Reflectivity and High Flexibility of ITO Nanofiber Transparent Electrodes, JACS 133, 27–29 (2011)
67. Wu H, Hu L, Rowell M, McGehee M, Cui Y, Electrospun Metal Nanofiber Webs as High-Performance Transparent Electrode, Nano Letters 10, 4242-4248 (2010)
68. Wu H*, Hu L*, Cui Y, Laminated paper battery, ACS Nano, 4, 5843-5848 (2010)
69. Wu H, Han RB, Lin D, Pan W, Hierarchical Metal Nanotubes as High Performance SERS Substrate, Langmuir, 26, 6865–6868 (2010)
70. Wu H, Sun Y, Lin D, Zhang R, Pan W, GaN Nanofibers Based on Electrospinning, Adv. Mater., 2, 227 (2009) (Highlighted by Nature Asia)
71. Wu H, Zhang R, Lin D, Pan W, Downs P, Bio-mimetic Nanofiber Patterns with Controlled Wettability, Soft Matter, 12, 2429 (2008) (Featured on cover. Highlighted by Chemical Technology and Chemistry World)
72. Wu H, Lin DD, Zhang R and Pan W, ZnO FET Assembled by Electrospinning, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 91, 656 (2008)
73. Wu H, Zhang R, Liu XX, Lin DD, Pan W, Electrospinning of Fe, Co, and Ni Nanofibers: Synthesis, Assembly, and Magnetic Properties. Chem. Mater., 19, 3506 (2007)
74. Wu H, Lin DD, Zhang R, Pan W, Facile Synthesis and Assembly of Ag/NiO Nanofibers with High Electrical Conductivity. Chem. Mater., 19, 1895 (2007)
75. Wu H, Lin D, Pan W, Oriented Nanofibers by a Newly Modified Electrospinning Method. J. Am.Ceram. Soc., 90, 632 (2007)
76. Wu H, Lin D, Pan W, Fabrication, Assembly, and Electrical Characterization of CuO Nanofibers. Appl. Phys. Lett., 89, 133125 (2006)
77. Wu H, Pan W. Preparation of Zinc Oxide Nanofibers by Electrospinning. J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 89, 699 (2006)
78. Hsu P.-C., Wang S., Wu H., Narasimhan V. K., Kong D., Lee H. R., and Cui Y., Performance enhancement of metal nanowire transparent conducting electrodes by mesoscale metal wires, Nature Communications, 4, 2522, (2013).
79. Hu, L. B., Wu, H.& Cui, Y. Metal nanogrids, nanowires, and nanofibers for transparent electrodes. MRS Bull., 36, 760-765, (2011)
80. Yang Y, Jeung S, Hu L, Wu H, Lee S, Cui Y, Transparent Li-ion Batteries. PNAS, 108, 13013 (2011)
81. Pan C, Wu H, Wang C, Wang B, Zhang L, Cheng Z, Hu P, Pan W, Zhou Z, Yang X, Zhu J, Nanowire-Based High-Performance Micro Fuel Cells: One Nanowire, One Fuel Cell, Adv. Mater., 19, 1644 (2008)
82. Lin D, Wu H, Pan W, Photoswitches and Memories Assembled by Electrospinning Aluminum-Doped Zinc Oxide Single Nanowires, Adv. Mater. 19, 3968 (2007)